Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Writing a software

Being an unfocused, unorganized and impatient person, I feel like as if I am still working on college assignments. Dont know what to start with and which one to finish first. I dont think software is developed the way I am developing. My work does not seem to have an end. Hopeless. Just putting in whole time and whole life into it and hoping that some day the work will finish.
Lets see what are my limits. but someday I will have to quit. I am trying and will keep trying to improve the things. But if they dont get better in near future.......I will try for some more time...but then quit.....to save my attitude, aptitude and life...
I know some people might say that I am running away from problems and I will find these problems everywhere. But guess if we wish, we can be at a place, in an environment which is created by us for ourselves.

Lets see.
Good luck to me and you all for life.

Vij

No comments: