Thursday, June 22, 2006

lucky ...

I have never regretted what I did in past or what I didn't. I think I have been lucky that I got into good college, then got great friends, got into a company I thought I will never join but finally I learned a lot in the company. Then when I left the company and join this one, I remember I did not give much time to research about the company. The only thing on my mind was to leave the company and join a new one. Had I been not so lucky, job-shift could have been a big mistake for me. but the new company had lots of good things for me.
I am not sure if I shall be lucky in future or not.

I sometimes think that every person in his life has to see downtime at some point in life. Just like I thought that every person meets an accident at least once and get admitted to hospital. for some people it could be just just fracture in leg..for some it could be a serious head injury.
I am happy that I am done with my share .... :) ..met with an accident in 1999 during first semester leaves...not many people from my batch know about this...it was just a shoulder dislocation.

I have not seen any downtime since I started my career. So i need to be prepared for the downtime of my life. I am just little worried that when will be that time. I wish that I dont have many dependent people around me at that time so that they dont get affected during that phase.

No comments: