Monday, August 07, 2006

One night in Rajdhani with ONACC

My second book reading... 07th August 12:32 AM

After almost 4 years, second time in my life I completed reading a book. and that too in straight 7 hours. The first one was 'The Alchiemist' and this one was 'One night at call center'. It happened only twice that the book was out of my hands when I went to loo. I am on my way to delhi for a long holiday. For me 'long' means 10-15 days, although I have applied for 3 weeks vacation. I just finished readin the book and it was amazing. Although the man is back to his machine, but he did not miss his machine in last 7 hours. Reading the book was an amzing experience. If I am not wrong everyone who has read this book must have felt a shyam inside them and I am no different. At times, the sweet love story touched. Well the best part of the book starts at the end. Believe it or not, the story of the book was just little different than what I am experiencing these days.So I was excited about the end of the story. I was expecting to get answers to my questions and doubts. And the end did not disappoint me. It was thrilling. The AC of Rajdhani Ex. is already chilly. The conversation beween god and the CC guys gave answers to all of my questions. I felt as if I am at Shyam's position. I feel alone, almost good-for-nothing and I know that if I don't do anything quick, I will loose self-confidence.
It did not feel that I am reading a book. The scenes runs like a movie in front of your eyes. Must be because of the simple and interactive language that I could understand easily without guessing what the word could mean.

Well I will give 5 stars to the book and I hope that I will follow what I have learned from the book.
I learned a lot, just to mention a few easily expressible ones.

Four things required to succeed:
--------------------------------
Medium amount of intelligence
bit of imagination
Self-confidence
Never be afraid of failure

About saving your life
----------------------
A bad boss is like a disease of the soul.If you have one for long enough, you are convincted something is wrong with you. Even if you know your boss is the real looser, you start doubting yourself.And that is when your confidence goes.

The 2X2 matrix.
----------------
Horizontal: Smart and Stupid
Vertical: Good and Evil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sir;-) some1 seems to b advertising in ur blog! anyways,on the way back,try reading 5 pt someone. i personally found it to be better than his second book which u just read! c ya....

Anonymous said...

http://jeetsodhi.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_archive.html


a night in rajdhani my version
felt a very strong connection so tht y nt fwd u a link