Sunday, January 28, 2007

I am alive!

I am dead. I am still at the site. I can see blood, blood and blood everywhere. Seems I am fine. I could remember I was talking to Anju's little cousin Anisha. She thinks she lives in Tamilnadu. I had asked Anju to look at TV about the latest NEWS. Electricity had just came and she was trying to get the remote from Anisha to change the channel to NDTV. She said there is some NEWS on NDTV. Suddenly my soon-to-be mother-in-law came from outside. She loudly asked me to get off the train. I and Anju were in light mood as always. I told her it can happen anywhere, in train or plane. How should I come to delhi then. If I dont her family will have to find a new bridegroom for her. Anju was busy changing channels, I was on hold as usual. I thought I should talk to Papa. Called him up and he was asking me to buy cloths for Ajay and come to Village home on 30th. Something from inside was pinching me. Why I have not paid my life insurance premium till now. I am already 3 months late. If I dont and something happens to me all my saving for my family's future future will be gone.

Finally the train started moving slowly. And the thought of being dead has gone. People are talking in the other cabin that the bomb hoax (I hope so) is for the old Rajdhani EXp and not this train. This is Rajdhani Exp Special, and our train was at halt for 1 hour at Virar and not Borivali.I think I am still Alive and will be alive for whole life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shaadi mubarak ho Vijju bhai....